HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Every year in Australia, more than 23,000 young people have their world turned upside down by cancer. Canteen provides vital support for 12-25 year-olds who are dealing with their own diagnosis, a close family member’s cancer or the death of a loved one.
Canteen provides practical and emotional support to help young people:
- Connect with others their age who are in the same boat
- Cope with the impact cancer has on their lives
- Get youth-specific treatment and support in hospital if they’ve been diagnosed themselves
Canteen relies on donations to fund support services including:
- 24/7 online community
- Counselling services (online, phone and face-to-face)
- Programs and events
- Education and leadership programs
- Information and resources.